Founded in 1990, Magic Years International School began as a small preschool serving four children in the home of the Director.
Since then, Magic Years has grown into a recognized leader in the early years providing the best in early childhood practice and academic learning. Laying the foundation of school readiness for hundreds of children over the past two decades, Magic Years remains true to its core principles of fostering a nurturing, caring and family-centered environment to ensure each child reaches their true potential.
IB World School
As an International Baccalaureate (IB) World School – the first stand-alone Kindergarten in Thailand to offer the IB Primary Years Programme (PYP) – Magic Years is committed to educating the whole child by developing their intellectual, physical, social, emotional and spiritual domains.
Committed teachers, dedicated parents and caring children together form the backbone of a vibrant school community who strive for responsible citizenship, academic excellence and international understanding in their everyday lives, both inside the classroom and beyond.
Located opposite Central Plaza Chaengwattana and in close proximity to the International School Bangkok, Magic Years is easily accessible to residents in Nonthaburi and Bangkok. The school sits on a convenient 1-acre campus equipped with specially-designed facilities to accommodate the needs of young children. Classrooms consist of creative and engaging learning spaces designed to meet the most progressive learning standards in early childhood education.
Magic Years International School is licensed by the Ministry of Education in Thailand, authorized by the International Baccalaureate (IB), accredited by the Office for National Education Standards and Quality Assessment (ONESQA) and is a member of the International Schools Association of Thailand (ISAT).
Magic Years endeavors to promote the ideals of responsible citizenship, academic excellence, and international understanding.
The children of Magic Years are committed to excellence in their academic, social and spiritual development in order to contribute to the betterment of the world.
Magic Years International School aims to develop a caring community that moves together to celebrate and respect people from all cultures. We provide a challenging program that balances the body, mind, and soul, understanding that they are of equal importance to nurture each individual as a life-long learner.
Magic Years believes in the following principles that guide our learning:
- In providing education free from all forms of prejudice.
- In encouraging and developing students to investigate the realities of things with an unbiased mind.
- In constantly striving for excellence in teaching and administration.
- In applying a systematic learning process in all its educational activities.
- In developing the student’s intellectual, emotional, social, physical, moral and spiritual capacities.
- In the power and importance of communication and thus constantly encouraging and developing the student’s ability and skills in expressing oneself.
- In researching, developing and applying up-to-date approaches, methods and techniques in its teaching, learning and administrative activities.
- In creating a learning environment that is nurturing, supportive and productive.
- In designing a program to reflect the students’ needs, backgrounds, perspectives and interests.