Three times a year, the Magic Years International School community has the opportunity to order quality reading books (and resources) from Baker Books, a book ordering club in the United Kingdom. The three catalogues are Autumn (Sep-Dec), Spring (Jan-Mar) and Summer (Apr-Jun). You can order as little or as many books as you like. There are also two age level catalogues available: Funfare (for 3-8 year olds) and Book Zone (for 9-16 year olds).
Below are some additional resources that may help with understanding a little as to why we offer ordering books through a book club.
- Introducing the Baker Book Club to our community: Thai version, English version.
- View the online catalogue via our Parent Pay link. Please take note of the order closing date in red. You will need your Credit Card available if you wish to make an order.
Please remember you are not obliged to make an order, it is merely a fun and exciting way of purchasing quality reading books and sharing this experience with your child/children.
Should you decide to make an order, you will be emailed once your books arrive at school. The process from ordering to arrival normally takes 3 weeks from the order closing date. Your books will be kept here at school until you decide to pick them up. In the case of students who take the bus, the books will be sent home via bus with your permission (please email us).
To make a purchase, follow the steps below.
- Visit the Parent Pay link above.
- Select the books that you’d like to order and add them to your basket.
- At the ‘Checkout’ your order will be charged to your card in the currency shown. The books will then be added to the school Parent Pay order and you will receive an email confirming the order and payment.
Should you have difficulty making your order, please email Khun Jan (email@example.com) or Ms Jess (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We hope that you enjoy browsing through the catalogue with your child/children – it is a great approach to owning some wonderful books and to encourage your child/children to broaden their reading experiences.